Be a part of our Health and Wellness Program
AGNORA is looking for a Contract Personal Trainer to be part of our Health and Wellness Program. The Personal Trainer is a pivotal member of our Wellness Team and contributes to a program that differentiates our company from any other. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for planning, organizing, and delivering group and individual fitness programs and services to our employees.
AGNORA is open to a fresh perspective and new ideas on how to provide wellness programming and injury prevention to our team. The individual will work with the other members of our wellness team to promote and enhance employee health and well-being and develop programs and tools to help employees maintain a well-rounded healthy lifestyle.
The successful candidate:
- Will have the ability to work independently to set up and deliver programming
- Will have the ability to provide a variety of training techniques and methods
- Will have the ability to create a welcoming and encouraging environment for fitness participants
- Will have at least 5+ years previous personal fitness experience
- Will have a Recognized Personal Training and/or Group Fitness Certifications
- Will have Standard First Aid and CPR