We are currently looking for an Accounting Manager for a 12 month contract position starting immediately.
We are a world-class glass fabricator located in Collingwood, ON. We fabricate glass that is used in high profile buildings across North America including Apple, Microsoft, Gucci, Tiffany’s and Zara stores, Ferrari and Audi dealerships, museums, art galleries and multi-million dollar residences.
AGNORA is equally recognized for its outstanding corporate culture and wellness programs and was awarded in 2016 as one of the Top 100 Small or Medium Sized Employers in Canada. At AGNORA, we hire for personality first, and technical skill second. Culture is extremely important and the ability to work well with others and positively impact the workplace is critical.
The Key Responsibilities are:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Maintain capital asset ledgers and amortization expense
- Multicurrency management
- Maintain the chart of accounts, preparing month end and year end close as well as government related remittances
- Maintain appropriate internal control safeguards, implement best financial practices and processes
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE)
- Responsibilities include journal entries, financial statements, and other general administrative duties
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 5 -7 years progressive bookkeeping experience
- Professional Designation preferred but not required
- Degree in Finance and/or Accounting is considered an asset
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience with payroll considered an asset
- Experience with Microsoft NAV would be considered an asset
If you are interested and feel you meet the qualifications listed, please forward your resume to email@example.com .
AGNORA is committed to making our recruitment and selection process fully accessible for people of all abilities. If you are selected for an interview, please let the HR Manager know if you require an accessibility accommodation.
Read more about our award winning culture here.