Full time, Permanent Opportunity
About the Role
At AGNORA we think BIG. BIG is everything that we are and everything that we do. BIG is the experience that we offer not only to our customers, but also to our staff. BIG is our team, that commit to producing the best quality glass in the world. As a “Customer Service company that just happens to fabricate glass”, we’re passionate about creating incredible products and building a valued, team-based culture that is both caring and dedicated.
The estimator role is pivotal in our company’s success and is the main point of contact for the customer; from initial enquiry and quote to delivery of completed order. They ensure that every customer has an extraordinary customer service experience.
This position reports directly into the VP Sales and Marketing and is based in our Collingwood office. Our office experience is BIG too; we have an on-site gym, registered massage therapist, staff lunches and many more activities.
· Responsible for quoting all jobs in alignment with AGNORA priorities and objectives
· Build, manage and lead the customer service efforts for a select group of customers
· As required, collaborate with relevant project stakeholders including architects, designers, structural engineers, general contractors, friendly-competitors, suppliers and glazing subcontractors on project requirements
· Follow up select quotes in alignment with AGNORA objectives
· Identify business development opportunities and work with VP Sales and Marketing to grow revenue
· Provide leadership in quality control for each project, working with the quality and production teams
Qualifications & Experience:
· Proven experience in delivering extraordinary customer service
· Knowledge or experience in the glazing industry and/or direct knowledge of one or more glass processes including lamination, tempering, paint, installation or insulated glass units preferred
· Experience with a CRM system (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics CRM), an ERP system (e.g. Fenevision) and AutoCad would be a benefit
· Enthusiasm and commitment to continuous improvement and a high level of personal integrity
· French speaking would be an asset
AGNORA is committed to making our recruitment and selection process fully accessible for people of all abilities. If you are selected for an interview, please let us know if you require any accessibility accommodatio
WANT TO APPLY? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a state-of-the-art manufacturing
facility that operates like a tech startup
from Silicon Valley
Our surroundings & amenities match the caliber of our world-class projects. With amenities such as a full-facility gym, personal trainer, on-site registered massage therapist, employee-run garden, bikes, company-sponsored events, lunches, and more, the environment is designed to make employees love coming to work and to inspire us to deliver our best. Thanks to the work of our team who has helped build our incredible culture, AGNORA has been recognized as a top workplace with forward-thinking human resources policies
including the 2016 Chamber of Commerce Private Business Growth Award, a 2016 Finalist for the EY Entrepreneur of the Year Program, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures, and a Canada Top Small & Medium Employers for 2016, 2017, and 2018. We are committed to an award-winning employee culture and consider open communication, flexibility and innovation as our greatest assets as we strive to exceed both our employees’ and customers’ expectations.